Ovarian Cancer Canada
terms and conditions
By using our site and #ladyballs filter to alter your photo, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are 18 years of age or older;
- You are authorized to use, including but not limited to upload, modify, edit, create new works from, distribute, exhibit, make available, and use publicly and/or share on social media, all photos or images you upload to or create (the “Content”) via this site;
- You grant us the right to modify or edit your Content in order to apply the #ladyballs filter to it, and to make a temporary copy of it on our server in order to apply the filter.
- All of your activity on this site, and your use of the Content you upload, create and use are your sole responsibility. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any of your Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of or your use of the Content, and you agree to fully indemnify us from any and all claims by third parties relating to the breach of any of your representations or warranties, and/or Content you upload to or create via this site;
- You represent and warrant that the Content you upload or create via this site, and your use thereof does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others, does not contain the name, image or likeness of other persons without their permission, does not violate the rights of publicity or privacy of any person, living or deceased, and that your use of the Content does not violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations;
- You agree to the terms of our Privacy statement below.
When you upload your photo, we make temporary copy of your photo on our system in order to apply the #ladyballs filter to it, to allow you to download and/or share your filtered photo, and to prevent accidental loss of the image through a computer malfunction or human error while it is being processed. We will use your photo only for these purposes, and the temporary copy of your photo will be deleted upon completion of the campaign.
Ovarian Cancer Canada uses Google Analytics to improve its website which collects the following:
- the originating IP address
- the date and time of the request
- the type of browser used
- the page(s) visited
The information collected is disclosed to Google Inc., an external third party service provider. Your IP address is anonymized prior to being stored on the service provider's servers in order to help safeguard your privacy. The information collected is de-personalized by truncating your IP address.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.